Is an eCard enough for an anniversary? I’d say probably not if that is all you are going to do unless you want a damn good kicking from your better half! But in this day and age of cost saving it is a free solution and can be used in all the little things you can do for your partner on your anniversary. The likelihood is that your anniversary will fall on a week day so you wont be together for most of the day. Having lots of small events going on throughout the day is a great way of having a special day. Here are some more great things you can do:
- Send them an eCard: We have loads of anniversary ecards which are all free to send and you can even post this to your partners facebook wall.
- Make them a meal: When your partner gets home from work make sure they don’t lift a finger and make them a great romantic meal together.
- Hot Sex: Yep well this goes without saying but it all depends on how long you have been married!
- Send Flowers: Flowers arriving at work is always a crowd pleaser
- Take them away: a surprise night away in a little boutique hotel.
- Buy them something which they actually want, it doesn’t have to be expensive. If its thoughtful and the recipient actually wants it , it will mean more to them.
- Personalised Card: Compile all the photos of you together over the years and make a greeting card from it.